Family Mealtime Bootcamp
Dates: 1/11/2018, 1/18/2018, 1/25/2018, 2/1/2018, 2/8/2018, 2/15/2018
Join us for a FREE six week series of health and nutrition classes. This class is designed to help you plan, prepare and budget for healthy, affordable, delicious and kid-friendly meals. We will also discuss ways to get children involved in the healthy-eating and cooking process. Techniques to increase physical activity and to set goals will be included.
• Learn about the effects of sugar, sodium, fats and more.
• Learn to eat healthy and shop on a budget.
• Manage your high blood pressure, diabetes or other health conditions.
• Prepare quick, healthy meals and snacks.
• Make a recipe healthier and be creative with recipes.
• Increase your physical activity and set goals.
• Make healthy eating part of your lifestyle.
Registration is required. Contact Crystal at (586) 466-4105 or at email@example.com to enroll today or to find out more information!
Other Events from this Partner
Septic System & Well Use and Maintenance Workshop
Wednesday, December 12, 2018 @ 6:15 pm
in Ray Township
Mad City Money
Wednesday, December 12, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
in Mount Clemens
Saturday, December 15, 2018 @ 11:00 a.m.