PNLH is a non profit, 501 (C) (3) corporation serving the needs of adults seeking recovery from addiction since 1990. PNLH is, and has been, nationally accredited by CARF since 1991. PNLH's Mission is:
“To be an innovative and effective behavioral healthcare corporation (utilizing the Personalized Nursing LIGHT Model) that strives for excellence clinically as well as administratively. Specifically, our intent is to:
· Increase client well-being.
· Decrease addiction severity.
· Improve the quality of clients’ mental health.
· Improve clients’ primary physical health.
· Contribute positively to society.
All services will integrate substance use disorder, mental health and primary health care treatment into cohesive, and client-centered programs."
There are no upcoming events for this partner.