Macomb, Oakland, and Wayne County offer many opportunities for individual growth and connection with others. Are you searching to support and be part of your community in a way that is meaningful for you?
- Be courageous:
- Give and gain assistance and support.
- Join a quest to find your answers.
- Stay informed.
- Walk with those who are also brave enough to follow their calling.
- Do something fun.
- Be with people you relate to.
- Appreciate and celebrate differences and triumphs.
- Use what shines inside of you to make the world brighter.
Try different venues until you find what is right for you.
Are you a person motivated by wisdom and knowledge, kindness and humanity, justice and leadership, appreciation of beauty, gratitude or spirituality? If any of these qualities speak to who you are, please share them. Use your strengths; it will benefit you and the world around you.
If you are already part of a group, be cognizant of how it enriches your life on different levels. Welcome others who walk in the door and recognizing their strength in doing so. Be strong yourself; be kind, show care. Be part of uplifting your community. Every kind action, every person, matters.